1. a physically strong and stout person; one who steadfastly supports an organization or cause.
2. Chuck Hayes.
Origin: Albequerque Thunderbirds.
force, loyalist, staple.
1. horrible or frightful to the senses; repulsive; very ugly: a hideous monster.
2. Adidas Kobe II moon boots.
Origin: Adidas; a brand that specializes in soccer shoes.
ugly, appalling, ghastly, Nike Kobe III.
1. An experienced and competent but undistinguished worker, athlete, or performer.
2. Kevin Ollie.
Origin: Eh… whichever of the 11 teams he played for first.
elder statesman, seasoned veteran, Jim Jackson.
1. to cause a person a painful loss of pride, self-respect, or dignity; to embarrass or put down.
2. to do what Steve Francis once did to Troy Hudson.
Origin: Late 1990s; Houston, TX.
shame, conquer, crush, AI’s double cross on AD.
1. causing shame: shameful behavior.
2. unexpectedly slapping a man in the face and then beckpeddling at the speed of light; being 6’8 and fleeing from Nate Robinson as if he was Godzilla.
Origin: December 16, 2006; Madison Square Garden.
dastardly, disgraceful, dishonorable.